We’re looking forward to operating again from Level 2 this thursday the 14th of May!
We are still taking online bookings and answering emails in the interim. If you have a booking with us already and need to cancel, or have queries please get in touch.
firstname.lastname@example.org is the best way to get in touch 🙂 Online bookings can be made HERE
How we’re going to operate to keep you SAFE:
Throughout level 2, we will be making the following changes to our operations to keep our customers and staff members safe:
- Meeting our guests at the Lake Mapourika Jetty car park before the trip start
- Online or phone payments only. (Give us a call and you can pay for the tour over the phone, or BOOK ONLINE)
- Where possible, we will be meeting our groups at the Jetty. Where pick ups are involved the van will be spaced and not full, all surfaces will be disinfected often.
- Our guides will be sure to brief well, and not assist clients with foot pedals and PFDs. Instead, they’ll watch and instruct from a safe distance.
- Enjoy 25% off all our tours, simply enter promo code: localnz at checkout to apply the discount!
Exciting things to come…
There’s bound to be a lot of change over the coming years, and we’re excited about the prospects of what this new page might hold. We are excited to see a lot more kiwis travelling locally, and have some NEW products to entice our locals out onto the water…
Keep an eye out for what’s in store!
We are no longer located in our office space at 64 Cron St. A fairly big change for us, but it’s something we’ve been thinking about doing for years. We’re currently working in a digital way and we’re going to see how that feels for our operation over the coming months. We can still do pick ups and drop offs in town, or meet you at the Jetty for a trip! We will still be offering all the products we did before, and you’ll even be able to buy a hoodie online!